Sunday, May 24, 2009

Are you an Income Tax Guru? Then write for us

If you are an Income Tax Guru in India and would like to voice your opinion to the world, then talk to us and we will have your voice heard.
eLagaan is starting a section on Tax Advice and would like to hear from Various Tax Experts including but not limited to:
  • Chartered Accountants
  • TRP (Tax Return Preparer)
  • Professors
  • Tax Advisers, Tax Consultants
  • Tax Payers with good Tax tips
Here are some guidelines on what kind of articles we are looking for:
  • It must be related to Income Tax in India
  • Between 300 words to 600 words (if you have longer articles we can divide it into smaller quantity). 
  • Preferred article should be around Tax Saving Tips, Explaining a particular tax term, Talking about special circumstances (like NRI Tax)  etc. 
Few of the authors and articles may qualify for a Monetary Compensation. 

Contact us via the Contact Form.